Some sights of the city of Dobrush, Belarus:
St. John the Baptist Church is an old Orthodox church built in the early 20th century in the neo-Russian baroque style.
The Church of the Holy Trinity is a Catholic church built in the 18th century in the Baroque style.
The Old City Park is a park with an area of more than 17 hectares, founded in the 19th century. The park has many trees, flowers, ponds, fountains and architectural structures.
The stone cross is a monument of religious culture, erected in 1867 on the site of an old church.
The City Museum is a museum created in 1958 and located in the building of the former provincial government.
The memorial complex "Glory to Labor" is a monument erected in honor of the working people of Belarus.
Memorial to the victims of the war - a monument erected in honor of the heroes and victims of the Great Patriotic War.
Monument to the Heroes of the Soviet Union - a monument erected in honor of the heroes of World War II.
The sculpture "Bee" is a sculptural composition installed in 2002 on the territory of the children's park.
Bust of Lenin - a bust of the founder of the Soviet state, installed in the city park.